Participation - Terms and conditions
Moreover we aim to keep fond memories of your students' participation and to develop the project's presentation on our website. Therefore the following terms and conditions will apply as well:
The participation is reserved exclusively for schools and educational institutions. Costs thereby incurred come to an amount of 17,80 Euro for each participant. No further costs will incur for you.
In order to particpate at "Art against Walls", you need to meet three essential conditions independant of the financing:
1. Presentation of the school account
- Profile picture
- Sample pictures (e.g. designing in class)
- Uploading picutres of the designed wall pieces, per class as a coherent wall section
2. Designing and documenting of the wall pieces
- The students can design the wall pieces freely without any restrictions regarding form and content.
- You can develop individual or group works (several wall pieces as one motive, one theme).
- After the wall pieces have been designed, they will be photographed and presented in the online gallery.
- At the end of the project, every student will keep his or her miniature wall piece.